Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Famous Bible Quotes !



  • I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. ~John 14:12,13


  • Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. ~Matthew 7:7

  • I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, "Go, throw yourself into the sea," and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done to him.~Mark 11:23

  • You become a worrier by practising worry. You can become free of worry by practising the opposite and stronger habit of faith. With all the strength and perseverance you can command, start practising faith.~Norman Vincent Peale

  • I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.~Matthew 18:19,20

  • Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.~Luke 12:33,34

No comments: