Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mahatma Gandhi Spiritual Quotes !


  • I do feel that spiritual progress does demand, at some stage, that we should cease to kill our fellow creatures for the satisfaction of our bodily wants.
  • There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever
  • My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and my talents and I lay them both at his feet.
  • In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness.
  • I have faith, therefore, that if, in spite of our shortcomings, the big thing does happen, it will be because God wanted to help us.

~Mahatma Gandhi

No comments: