Monday, February 11, 2008

Inspirational Love From Bible !

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and
be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
- III John 2

If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your
mountain, "MOVE!" and it WILL move... and NOTHING will be
impossible for YOU!
- Matthew 17:20

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the
Lord his hope and confidence.
- Jeremiah 17:7

Cast your cares upon the Lord, for he cares about you.
- I Peter 5:7

My soul finds rest in God alone: My salvation comes from Him.- Psalms 62:1

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never
come to an end; they are new every morning. . .- Lamentations 3:22-23

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- Psalms 119:105

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy and peace.
- Galatians 5:22

No comments: