Monday, February 25, 2008

Bible Love Quotes !


Love comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.

~Timothy 1:5

I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if I have no love, this does me no good.

~1 Corinthians 13:1-13

I found the one whom my soul loves.

~Song of Solomon 3:4

This is my beloved and this is my friend.

~Song of Solomon 5:16

Above all else, guard thy heart for it is the wellspring of life.

~Proverbs 4:23

Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it.

~Song of Solomon 8:7

I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.

~Song of Solomon 7:10

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.

~Corinthians 13:7-8

No comments: